Article Credit: Bessie Stewart-Banks
The rationales of the pain we experience in life.
- Pain directs us to the true source of comfort for our healing.
- Pain causes us to persevere despite the adversity we face.
- Pain reveals to us of how strong we really are.
- Pain allows us to build character.
- Pain leads us to seek out the purpose of life.
- Pain divulges our passion for life.
- Pain exposes us to the truth of others.
- Pain discloses to us the true meaning of life.
In essence, pain gives us life as well as a reason to live for others.
Leave a comment below on what pain has revealed to you in your life?